Can I get a less expensive policy by using an elevation certificate?  Flood Insurance Fast

Toll Free (800)635-5494 * Sacramento Area (916)897-5199


Homes and non-residential buildings currently located in flood zones A, AH, AE, AO, V and VE may benefit from an elevation certificate. There are a variety of factors that determine this. In some zones such as A and AO you may be able to provide an owner completed elevation certificate. We can help guide  you through this for no extra charge. In other zones you will have to enlist the services of a licensed surveyor or engineer to complete the elevation certificate. You can fine one at 

Questions: Call Jeff in our office at 916-897-5199